sweet 75 mk1 in MI for CHEAP! (another addition to the stable!)

Hehe, just take me for a sideways ride and make me grin!

Anyone looking for cheap cars keep an eye on the GRM  $2004 challenge message boards... bloody great deals to be had there.

Anson

Mark <mardak@cogeco.ca> wrote:
I just got off the phone with the guy - I'm the new owner of this car!!!
I'm stoked... It's been a one owner car (friend of his family), and
it's been in a garage for the last 25 years. The owner was very
meticulous with the restoration until his health took a turn for the
worse...

$500 seems like a steal, and it's only about 320 miles away... (helps
that the Canadian dollar is over $.78 right now too!). Apparently the
engine has a fresh rebuild on it, and the body looks to be solid - just
hope the floor is good...

A HUGE thanks to whoever found this car and alerted the list (who are
you? I just emptied my old email folder). Thanks for the pics Eric! I
promise to give it a good home.

My revised plans for my cars are:

81 S - continue to be the winter beater (probably get another 3 winters
out of it)

80 S - (bought from Kervin) - track/autocross car - being stripped &
prepped for paint right now - daily driver duty while the 75 gets
restored

75 - full ground up restoration and minor customizing - show/daily
driver

You'll probably see the 80 S at Cincy, as I want to take my time with
the 75 and do it right...

Mark.
80 S
81 S 2.0 ABA/JH/4K
75 - picking it up in 2 weeks!

I'd
> be ALLLLLLLL over this.
>
> Pics: http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~scirocco/75/
>
> --
> Eric
> www.vintagewatercooleds.com
>
> 79 VW Iltis
> 81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
> 81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
> 90 Corrado TDI
> 91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)

---