Types of coolant to use...

I'll probably get a lot of crap for this, but I run the Prestone Low tox
coolant in my 16V (propylene glycol).  The container says it is phosphate
free.  I have a new water pump, low themp thermostat, low temp fan switch,
and several new hoses.  I get a pretty steady 100-105 degrees c in the
summer oil temps and 90 - 100 degrees in the winter.  The only time it
threatens to overheat is in the summer with the A.C on, mostly in stop and
go traffic, or 70 mph on a 100 degree day.  I hear of a lot of people that
have that problem no matter what coolant they use.  I flushed the system
pretty good, 2 times with water, before switching over.  I will say it
doesn't seem to cool quite as well as the normal green stuff (I think it had
normal Prestone before).  Anyway, I feel like it does a good job.

Aaron
87 16V