My daily laugh, hubby's oil change...

Just to chime in in the oil change horror stories, in 1987 I was the service
manager at a newly opened Acura dealership, where during a buzy rush our lead
mechanic changed oil in a legend coupe, believe me we were on the cutting edge
of "re-check-it-againe-once-more" in the name of top customer satisfaction.
You know the puchline by now, the car somehow got out with no oil in it at all,
but at least when it was towed back in it was still sparkiling clean from our
free carwash with all services poilcy! Michael