AW: OT: Cool Gizmo to have :)

Hello David,

> It sounds as if the automatic one can be adjusted as well, right?

Sorry for my bad English & explanation ;-), I will try harder now :

There are two versions,
*Both* are capable of the automatic windshield wiping,
in case "something wet" hits the sensored area.

But only one version has a potentiometer to adjust the sensivity of the
sensor.

The other version ( AWS12 if I remember correctly ) does this also
automatically.

I have this one ( without manual calibration possibility )
Installed in my Corrado and it works fine.

 However, I prefer things that I can adjust on my own and therefore I
prefer    the AWS11, that is installed in my previous GT-II 16V that I
have sold to Geoff here on the list.

> Dirk, any idea of the cost roughly in US dollars?

As the Dollar is pretty weak against the Euro at the moment,
It will cost you about US$ 200.

 > Also, is the link posted the best place to purchase it?

Yes, they have been very helpful & friendly so far,
And as the wife of the CEO told me she also had a Scirocco in earlier
years
I even got a discount there ! :-)

Friendly regards and have a nice weekend !
Dirk