From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 7:04 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Cool pix - zender rear wing/spoiler and window shipping crate

Well - at least they're cool to me... :p

Here are pix of the crate I built for shipping the mk1 windshield (not a
good way to make a $100 BTW...) to Kirsten Jensen (who I may begin to
affectionately refer to as "the Turnsignal Lady"  :D
http://validpath.com/images/zender/opencrate.JPG
http://validpath.com/images/zender/sealedcrate.JPG
Here are pix of the Zender rear _spoiler_ as is indicated on the stamp. I'm
still not completely decided if I want to hack up my hatch after I spend $3k
on a paint job. ALL INPUT IS WELCOME!
http://validpath.com/images/zender/spoiler1.JPG
http://validpath.com/images/zender/spoiler2.JPG
http://validpath.com/images/zender/spoiler3.JPG