BACK IN ACTION

How's it going?  Been on the list for a little while but sold my rocco shortly after I joined.  Last night I struck a deal on a new rocco.  Identical to my old one but bought from the original owners.  His wife run the car hot and wiped the motor and the odometer broke about two months back.  The best thing of all is I got the the complete car, a spare  engine, transmission, drive axles and a slew of spare parts for a 100 cash money and he gave me 24 hours to pick it all up. I'm going to use a 2.0 block (hopefully with autotech's 2.1conversion kit), with the 1.8 head port and polished.  50mm intake and header with freeflow exhaust should make a stout little engine.  A nice sachs clutch with fifth gear conversion will help me keep the power at the wheels.  Suspension is still on the drawing board. Exterior will get new lights and some fresh paint and will enjoy the rocco expeirence again.