Combo Posting

I believe that one is the Euro CIS-E distributor, with holes for the warm up regulator.  People want them because combined with some engine massaging, they can help give more hp by increasing fuel delivery at high rpm, kinda like a fuel module.  For the price, I'd never touch it.  I doubt you'd extract much from it.  But, hey, to each his own.