From: Jeff Toomasson
To: Dirk ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: interest in a zender wing for mk1 rocc ???

Hi Dirk - there is another mk1 Zender wing isn't there? I bought it new from Steffen Becker a while back (though I don't
have a picture handy). Any idea what that one is called? It covers the whole rear tip.

Thanks, Jeff

Dirk <SCIROCCO@t-online.de> wrote:
Hello Marko,

a NOS Mk1 Zender rearwing is an even better deal ! :-)

I have a website so you can see how that will lokk like.
http://www.scirocco2.de/zenderwing.htm

regards
Dirk