I want to set up a webcam too!!!

Ron,

i am currently using a hauppauge USB Live capture thingy:
http://www.hauppauge.com/html/products.htm#usb
it can be had very cheaply via ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2777317586&category=3759
you have to use something like this, since USB doesnt go well over long
distances (and is too expensive to puy a bunch of extensions for it anyhow).
its important to note that the hauppauge capture devices are one of the few
that allow adjustment of brightness/contrast/etc with the capture driver.
this is _required_, unless you want dark crappy video.

also, i have an intel pc camera pro which has rca-input in the back, but it
doesnt allow brightness/contrast adjustment when in rca-input mode (piece of
shit).

your camera sounds perfect for the use of video output. be sure that the
camera doesnt go into auto-standby (run it on a/c power with NO tape in it,
and it will probably stay on). i'm using a newer JVC VHS-C camcorder for
mine (with a wide angle lens).

hth
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (daily driver, 190k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
90 Passat GL 16V (the wifes new daily, 190k)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (wifes daily, 290k) **FOR SALE**