We are on Mars :)

--- Kent McLean <kentmclean@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Ron Pieper wrote:
> > But the Reds winning the '75 Series (over the Sox in seven)
> > - now THAT's a color memory...but I digress...
>
> Not for me. That's a very dark memory, dark dark dark
> with some gray shadows, although I seem to recall a
> Carlton Fisk home run in the gloom. Same goes for the
> '67 series, the '78 playoffs, and '86 series, and the
> playoffs this past year. I gotta get me some better
> memories...  Maybe this year. :-)
>
> Kent in Red Sox Nation

Stay with the Sox - it'll be better when they do win again.  (How do I know?  See Cincinnati
Bengals).  AFA Fisk....Fisk Fisk Fisk arghhhhh!! (when you're from Cincy you never forget the
Greatest Catcher Who Ever Lived, one Mr. Johnny Bench).  Great moment, but remember Fisk's homer
only sent it to Game 7.

It *was* a fantastic series, check this out: http://www.baseball-almanac.com/ws/yr1975ws.shtml

Mars content: my Scirocco is Mars Red.

Scirocco content:  Been working on the wiring after reinstalling the dash.  Have to figure out the
wiring for the heater box, no biggie.  Got some strays too, dunno where they go.  Exhaust mostly
on, radiator in.  Getting there.

Ron