We are on Mars :)

--- dswalterwi <dswalterwi@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hey, I remember watching it too.  Even had scale models that I built of
> the Apollo's.

I had a GI Joe Space Capsule (circa 1966) - does that count?  And yes I remember watching the
lunar landing on TV.  I remember splashdowns too.  Funny, it seems like all my very old memories
are black and white (like Walter Cronkite giving body counts during Viet Nam).

But the Reds winning the '75 Series (over the Sox in seven) - now THAT's a color memory...but I
digress...