We are on Mars :)

My brother nad I had the whole set including the full Saturn IV.
Did you know that you can not fit an ESTES engine in one and expect it to
fly correctly?
(It flew correctly for a FEW seconds.... Then the heat melted the mounts and
then it flew out and on to the road. I wonder if the guy driving the car it
hit ever recovered?)

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY