Help me name my VW shop!

Okay.
   subtitles...they have to appear on the sign..in small font
Superior Automotive ("Better than you neighbor can do...probably")
Quality Auto Repair  ("If we like you, you'll love us")
One-time/On-time Foreign ("We promise. :) ")
Bubba's Fix-it Shop  ("Work just like your cousin used to do")
Import Auto  ("If it's German, bring 'er in")
No-Rice Accessories (are you selling or just installing?)
Have Wrench, Will Turn  ("Torque wrench?  Whatzzat?")
Back-Alley Blacksmithing ("Hey, Clyde, where's the BIG hammer?")
Jerry-rig Engineering  ("Not always good, but always good enough")
Mother's ("When your car needs a little TLC")
Old Time Auto ("Established in 2004")
Quick 'n' Dirty Auto  ("Well,..dirty anyway")
Guaranteed Parts Installers  ("Not our work..our titles")
The Dawg Haus ("When it can't get out of it's own way")
Hi-Class ("Well, you be the judge")
Hi-Tech ("We use only the latest in 12lb mauls")
Hi, Baby ("Giving attractive women special consideration")

You could use ALL of them!  Change the name every month and no one would know who to complain to the BBB about.

Larry