New Family Memeber :)

I posted a while back about my wife being pregnant.
Well...
On the 31st of December my wife Amanda went into Labour at 2:30Pm.
At 3:33 AM January 1st she gave Birth to Chloe Culda.
WHOOOO... I'm a daddy :)
Can anyone point me towards some VW or Scirocco related Baby
Merchandise???
I would really like to get her first pictures with a VW shirt or even
better a Team Scirocco Sleeper :)
BTW She weighed a hefty 7Lbs 15Oz's (from which I understand this is a
quite large baby for a first time mother!)
Pictures will be posted very soon (film is getting developed)

On a Scirocco Side Note I put the Flywheel from the 2.0L 16V to a strict
diet since it's quite hefty!! (dunno yet but it weights a ton!!!)
Gonna shave it to aproximatly 7->8Lbs
Have my new transmission but now need to find someone that makes
straight cut gearing for an O2A (Quaife diff on order already :)

Adrian C.
Project Scirocco R2.oT - "The Turbocharged 16Valves of Fire Breathing
Fury"
( 2.0L 16V T66 )