now: euro bumpers

Looks are one thing, but keeping the car drivable is another.
I put FAR too much time into this car to waste it when some idiot clips me.
I'll keep the Yanky Tank bumpers thank you  :)
Besides, I like the original look of the MKI. Why mess too much with
perfection?

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY