[ot]Airing out the dirty laundry

While I haven't done any business with Dirk Myself just yet (hope to in
the future though), I know people that have and have to agree with what
Allyn has said.

Whoever the lister is, stand up, be a man and take care of your
business.  If you've been hit by hard times, at least have the dignity
to contact Dirk and work something out rather then hide and avoid the
issue.  Not too many folks will do what Dirk does and I'd hate to see
him stop before someone finally talkes me into getting Euro Bumpers.

Dirk,  Sorry to see this happening to you, I hope this gets resolved in
a proper mannor.

Person that owes Dirk money, stand up and do the right thing.  Non of us
need to know who you are and you have a chance to keep it that way.  Do
the right thing.

As for me, I still need to be convinced about Euro Bumpers.  Having my
US bumps take a hit from a Mitsubishi Montero and not have a scratch on
them has the winning argument thusfar, who wants to talk me outta them?

William