Thank goodness for jack stands...

>>The first thing I do when I get a car is toss out that p.o.s. scissors
jack<<

AH HA!!!!

I FINALLY FOUND THE JACK-A$$ THAT'S REMOVED EVERY JACK FORM EVERY CAR I'VE
EVER BOUGHT.  Do you have all the manuals too???!?!

;)

Dan Snow
(2.5) '87 16v Sciroccos
(1) '81 Rabbit Sportruck
http://www.takkenband.com/
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

"You can have my Scirocco when you pry it off of me with the Jaws of
Life." - Mike Smith