Happy New Year.

Breakfast? I'd been out ripping into Roccos by that time, helps if you don't
drink much tho. And the other fun I'd had by that time was making loud
noises around, and otherwise irritating, some very hungover teenagers around
here. Oh I am evil...

And to answer that breakfast question, it would be Corn Pops, right Daun? I
don't think he's as caffiene addicted as us gals Jules, not yet, we'll
corrupt him somehow. Hey Daun, are you still coming for a visit? And if so,
maybe a timeline would be good, I'm not even sure what day/time to expect
you, I'm an idiot for not marking it down...

And Happy New Year folks!
Cathy (going out to fire up the 16V "sans muffler", for the hell of it, if
you open your door, you'll likely hear it from there!)