Happy New Year.

This last year was great and awful, toughest in the "mothering" department
(damn kids), best in the "car" department. A gorgeous new Mk1, and a good
year with the headache, success at the track with two different cars and a
new garage to put them all in. Not to mention fantastic fun with friends!
2004 year can't be as good, but we'll see. So far it's been fine ( I'm
healthy, well fed and warm...)
Happy New year
Cathy