(was) test, now notes from the wind tunnel

Wow, you must have been on Santa's "good" list! But I got Tasty Tools, beat
that. They're chocolate! (Candy for the garage...mmmm) I also got two
variants of flex head 3/8" drives, a big flathead screwdriver because of a
huge hint I dropped (As in - you guys lost all my big screwdrivers so you'd
better get me one or else) and a torch to share with the kid. And some
housewifey items, dishtowels and all that stuff I'd really rather not think
about. Detailing the house, blech!
Cathy