Thanks for the help!

Hi, I just wanted to thank both people who responded to my "scraping sound in my Jetta" post last week.  It was indeed a bad rear wheel bearing. The drivers side not the passengers side as I thought. I pulled the wheel and brake drum off and sure enough the inner race was hosed.  It was still on the shaft and not in the drum is that normal for a 91?  All the other VW drums I've ever seen have had the inner race in the drum.
Thanks again!
Behrle

'81 "S"
'91 Jetta ECOdiesel