new aftermarket radiator installed,questions on minor differances...

So I got a 105 dollat radiator form Radiator.com , its
extact all but the top spout , its positioned towards
the engine , I hooked everything up and squeezed the
hose on there but sits a hair from the alternator ,
does anyone have any expierience with this kinda thing
?? I made a small heat sheild that mounts on the
alternator to protect the hose , thanks , Aaron 87 16v
in SJ -