VDO gauges with SI units

I bought mine from International Speedometer in Riverside California years
ago... not sure if they are around anymore.

You can get oil pressure gauges from VW or Porsche dealers... the 5 Bar
gauge was used in GTi's and the like while the 10 Bar gauge was used in
Porsche 944's... these are VDO Cockpit style.

-Raffi