How to book on ebay

Rob,
I have both versions of the book (the second edition (the black one) is
just the first edition (green one) with some later stuff added).  I
would HIGHLY recommend them.  The manuals are such a treat to read,
incredibly in-depth, entertaining, and the art work rocks.  They are
getting hard to find, that price is a good one.  They have lots of
common sense information, and aren't as dry as Bentley.  I've relied on
my Muir books over Bentley on more than one occasion.  If you have a
Mk1, spring the the first edition.  It's spiral-bound so it's easier to
throw on the engine whist working on it.
Nate