From: Dan Smith
To: Patrick Bureau ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 1:47 PM
Subject: Custom speaker grills UPDATE

Okay, the prototype is done for these grills. It's located at http://photos.yahoo.com/sad_rocc It's a prototype because I haven't gotten out the ruler yet to make sure everything measures perfectly. How many people would be interested in these? You don't have to commit, just send me an email saying that you're interested in X amount. I don't have a price for people yet because it depends on how many are ordered. Also, I'm open to suggestions for change and what do people think of using Mild Steel at .118" thick? Mild steel is the cheapest material and I want to make sure people more experienced with metalwork don't think it's too thick or thin. These will be ringed with cork or dynomat to reduce vibration.

TIA,
Dan

PS- General Price estimate: This is how much it will cost you each if X are ordered (prices not guarenteed):
4 - $35-40
6 - $30-35
8 - $25-30
20 - $20-25

Patrick Bureau <ats@longcoeur.com> wrote:
Oh yeah baby

6x9 paint coated in 2001 dodge prowler orange, oval with "Scirocco" running
across it :)

How much ? (and yes I am being serious)

ATS - Patrick Bureau - 85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 scirocco's coming soon!