Wrist pin clip removal?

All you need it a sharp probe (awl), a rag, and some guts...

  Just pry under the edge of the thing at one end of it, and pry it up until
it begins to pop out.  The rag is to cover this operation so that you do not
lose the thing across the shop/garage, or impale your eyeball with it...  They
take a bit of finese, but are not hard to remove...  Just don't lose it, that
is the tricky bit...

HTH,