VWoT Track day - C'mon up for some fun guys!

I wouldn't miss this for the world!!  Track Day that Cathy hosted was such a
blast... I can't wait for this one!  I'm just as excited about staying with
Cathy again as I am about going to the track!

Is there a deadline for payment, Mark, or can you sign up and pay whenever?

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie