where are the potterpeople?

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:51:49 -0500, you wrote:

>anyone know? trying to get a hold of em for an order...
>no dice on friday or today thus far.
>Al

They must have been tied up filling my huge order for front end parts
that I picked up on Friday morning at their shop :-)

I did get everything I bought installed.. new A-arms, ball joints, tie
rods,  camber bolt kits,  boots, and I re-lubed the bushings by Friday
evening.  Saturday was more of a challenge.  My first time for a
"shadetree" wheel alignment procedure.

I had the best tools.. a 4 foot level (camber checker and straight
edge), a pencil and a Stanley tape.   After a couple hours of some
trial & error twists on the tie rods, it drives straight, the steering
wheel is centered and now everything is amazingly tight.    You just
can't beat new parts!

Gordon

75 Mk1/Drake 1.9