OT archaic units of measurement (was Re: 9 Minute clutchchange!)

DOH!

  Yeah, on that topic, Julie or Cathy (Im sorry, I cannot remember) wrote a
really nice little treatise on all the possibilities, and it brought up a
question...  Trouble is, I saved the message at home so that I could reply to
it properly, and I have not had time to do that yet...  SO, on to another
topic...

David