'87 16V Scirocco For Sale

Hi again.  Thanks for your input Julie about my Scirocco for sale.  I regret
that I didn't join your list sooner than today...who knows, if I don't sell my
car for what it's worth to me, I may end up staying on your list.  I am
selling it because I am not driving it much, and could use the money.  We all lucky
people to have these cars that are so fun to drive, so parting with mine will
not be easy!  My car is in the East Bay Area, about 45 minutes east of San
Francisco.  I realize I need to take some photos, so I will do this soon and
find a way to share them with those of you that are interested in having a look.
Maryann