2000 Scirocco for sale

The thing is every year the date loses one year, I
believe that is why an 84 Rabbit is seen as an 85
Golf.  Possibly because it is the only way they could
sell it.  As it you won't be able to see lets say 82
Rabbit on the list of years anymore.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=157013621

> > As Bugs Bunny once said, "What a maroon."
> >
> > Kent

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco