Parts Wanted In Germany??

Hello all, this is my first post to the listing. I have some parts off a 87'
Rocco and a few other parts to get rid of:
       Hood
       Hatch with glass
       Left and Right Doors minus door panels
       Hydro Head
       Brand New 272 Camshaft - Solid Lift
       Almost complete front suspension
       Brand New PaceSetter Header for an unkown model/year

                The body parts are in nearly perfect condition( no dents ),
the head needs a rebuild, and the suspension/struts are good as far as I know.
I live in Kaiserslautern Germany so if there is anyone near by interested,
these parts would love to find themselves out of my way. Please contact me on the
listing or at Maynard76@aol.

                                                        James