OT: Our new Zoom Zoom?

Well, not in line with the sweet "other cars" some of you have got, but the
Mopar is no more, and we have a <cringe> Japanese hatchback headed for our
driveway. Thank goodness Denny passed on the red one at least. They look way
too much like a <fill in the blank, hint, H____ C____, I can't even type
it>.  It's a 2003 Mazda Protege 5, in navy. Thought I'd share.
So where do I get in on the group buy for the "Kia parking only" signs? I
need one to put out at the road.
Funny thing is he's all hot to modify it, that'll change when HE starts
paying for go-fast parts. Could be entertaining to watch. And he's keeping
the PTCRUSIN plates on it. THAT should also be fun.
Had to share.
Cathy

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca