Rims

I ran 15"s with 50 series mid level Dunlops and I had no problems, even with lowering springs. I'm hoping to acquire some 16" rims, we'll see how they go.

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
I run 14" snowflakes with mid level rubber.
I like to go fast too and the Grand Am was an easy take this morning.

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY