Tires (was Rims)

I dont know about you guys, but I'm fed up with high performance tires.  I
only get a summer out of them, so the benefits dont outweigh the cost for
me.  I only do a couple autocrosses and then just regular back road
spirited driving sometimes on the weekends.  Next summer I'm going with
what ever is cheapest from tire rack, most likely the kumhos.  I've had
Dlop 8000, 9000 and Potenza s03 over the last 3 years.  I liked the 8000
the best, but I'm done buying performance street tires.  Oh yeah, I'm
running 15" ronal r-8 too.  I think they're 6.5 wide.  No idea on the
offset.  But there are no rubbing issues with 195/50/15.

  -Carl