From: "Chad Eatock" <ceatock@sympatico.ca>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 9:03 PM
Subject: Fuel pump query

Hey everyone!
Was wondering if you could enlighten me as to where each fuel pump for the
16v is located...Are they both electrical?  Is there one inside the tank?
and if so, how do you get it?  I know there is one on the passenger side
under the car 'cuz it's whining to me every once in a while...I was just
cruising E-bay and found a rebuilt pump for US$100...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33555&item=2461100766
and then also found another pump that looks totally different
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2460372739&category=27385
are these both required on the 16v?
Chadster '87 16v