No subject

in Schools its simple.,

They teach,
French form Paris (parisian is the only true french btw)
German from the North (another puritan thing)
Spanish from Castillian (purist they are)
Portuguese from the Main island (look more purist)

where
most french speak French Canadian, the spanish speak a mumbo-jumbo of Texicanish-culombianish, the poturgueses mostly speak Arpesh (slang from teh islands of azores) and then germans, heck I dunno, try any translator, and it still cannot figure out what they are saying because they are all using slang words nowadays.

you kids learn what.... a purist language, combined with the lowest human efforts to sustain their languages are learning close to extinct languages, that in the future will only be one... give it 1000 years w'yall be talking texan /:)

ATS - Patrick Bureau - 85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 scirocco's coming soon!