Young blonds and car maintenance

Castellian Spanish sadly, the far less useful of the two. Even in Puerto Rico, where I once went with a longtime middle school Spanish teacher, neither her nor the locals knew what each other was saying.

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Then what are they teaching our children in school?

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY