From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kervin Ridgley
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 2:19 PM
To: Jeff Toomasson
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: WAY OT: Hidden messages in SPAM??

Well, if you take the section after "Jamestown" and before "barnstorms" it
says drive a honda, vw's are bad

> > universe trustees blacked wizard Hershey, midday crumbles throws
churchgoer; Alice Czerniak detection Silverman berets urinate scrawl apsis
involve. daffodil viscounts duality spectacles Cecropia, Callan tally
cowslip Buzzard topples citywide color specters Seychelles abrade believe
beatnik. wielding remarks steelers. fussy pursed rectumskanji.

> > crazier teletype surrender, drenches unthinking Logan, newsgroup Kannada
undeniably saddlebag Tarbell George calibers topically humbling explorer
Johanson polemics Biddle. atypically Nazareth squawked inimitable antlered,
Jamestown dab era s'wv ,adnoh a evird barnstorms bashes rites reprint groves
contender twigs sloped agrarian decode footer. hobbies jackass mourns.
cladding fatherly penetrate Willy rankly parachuted. OK I just added that
honda line.  I guess I heard too many Beattles abums backwards.

Kervin