16v head problem

Kill two birds with one stone...finish porting the other head and slap that one on.  Easy question.... next? You can try using liberal amounts of PB Blaster on the frozen studs (i.e. soak it, let it sit for a day, soak it again, let it sit), then get a GOOD easy out (snap on or mac).

Derrick flo <derrickmd18@verizon.net> wrote:
Hi list.

I have a 16v head and #2 spark plug hole is messed up. the previous owner installed a insert but it comes off with the sparkplug. Does anyone know of any options to fix the hole?

I have 2 other heads one is half ported and the other has 4 exhaust studs broken off inside the head.

If it was your car would you do?

---