16v head problem

Although I personally would have it fixed by a machine shop, something you
COULD do, is look an insert that WONT come out...

  There is a company called DYNA that makes the best inserts I have ever
seen...  Do a search under that name, and you should find them...  LMK if
not...
--
Regards,
David Utley