OT- Anyone here ever been or know details of attending24hrs@LeMans or Roadstar?

Not sure about Le Mans, but I think it is the second weekend in June or
thereabouts.

As to Roadstar, this year it is 14th, 15th and 16th May, it is not a set
weekend but it is normally some time in May. The price this year is I think
20 Euros for the weekends camping, including entertainment, last year it was
2 discos, one Friday and a second Saturday. The dates for 2005 will probably
not be available to the end of 2004, that is if it does run. There are no
guarantees and it relies on finding a suitable camp site willing to accept
200 or more roccos. It has had to move to a new location this year due to
locals being upset, especially permanent residents of the site who had
disturbance due to vehicle movements and music at all times of the day and
night. Lets hope there are not similare problems this year so that it might
be allowed back to the new site. This year it is a Boekel, Near Eindhoven,
last year was at Zeeland a few miles further north.

If you want to see photos of last year see
http://sciroccowrld.topcities.com/showalbums/zeeland/photomain.html .
Several of our members are going this year, including us. Check out the
messages
on our forum if you are interested in this years event.
http://groups.msn.com/sciroccoworld/events.msnw

Geoff in UK joint manager www.sciroccoworld.org.uk
3 GT2s
A white 8V for Heather my wife