Do I need to replace freeze plugs after hot tank/jet wash?

It occured to me, if you are having this block 'shopped', I would also get new
intermdiate shaft bearings...  The old ones will be heavily worn (as per
normal), and this is where oil pressure drops the most...  This bearing is the
first one lubricated, so if it is weak here, it is weak downstream...  Don't
ask me how I know...
--
Regards,
David Utley