[was: test for sorbs.net bounce] now: free email accounts

Kevin,

I'd HIGHLY reccomend you check if your able to send email to hotmail
accounts.  I am in a terrible battle, as many are right now, as
hotmail/msn has gone NUTS with their spam filtering.  All us "little guys"
have been hit badly.  You won't get a bounce either...it just mysteriously
never makes it to the hotmail/msn users inbox....

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)