From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Cory Langford
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 6:33 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Etka Help

I am wondering if there is a way to go from the part # look up screen to
the actual diagram of the part.

I can find the description of a part from the part number, but does anyone
know if there is a function key or something to jump directly to the page
the part is on?  Or if there is a way to get the drawing number?

I hate having to page through drawing after drawing trying to search for a
part you are trying to identify.

TIA

Cory Langford
'78 G60 MK1 - The Newest Project (and current Daily Driver)
'86 turbo project - The Next daily driver?
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - RIP