16V Brake caliper help.

Yes, you are correct.  However,  the word crescent is applicable to not
only the wrench, but also to the shape of most nuts it has been wrapped
around. If you are preflighting an aircraft or considering laying out an
extreme amount of  money for a car, their tracks should be looked for and
seriously considered before proceeding.

As Ron said below "...generally keep them in toolbox."  as I do, for
emergencies. They can be useful if you need one size wrench you don't have
when you can't run to Sears or you're broken down and under fire in the
middle of nowhere. (I even have a Craftsman size 400mm long example that
opens to 2", because the largest socket I own is 31mm and I just never know
when I might want to round off another one to: stop a gas, water or other
leak, or strip another car.)

Actually, since my family roots are in Kentucky, I like the "Kentucky Fits
All" label. (Does anybody know any Whitley County aircraft maintenance
operations?)