Trunk redo, follow up

  I didn't use the spray, it was the sheets...  The way I did it, it has taken
almost a large box and a half, and I still have the floor, firewall and
drivers door to do...  I plan to use the spray for those areas that I just
can't get to any other way...

BTW, I got the dead pedal...  It looks great!  Thanks...
--
Regards,
David Utley