Trunk redo, follow up

  Yes, sound-deadening can give you the feeling that you have a new or
completely different car...

  At the moment, I have my headliner and back seat out while I installed
Dynamat Xtreme everywhere (ever notice how many things are 'Xtreme'
nowadays?).  With all that stuff out, the car was undbearable, esp. with my
ghetto muffler installed...  But, after I installed that dynamat, it made a
huge difference...  It will be even more obvoius once I re-install the
headliner and rear seat again.  But, I won't be able to do that until I finish
the foam...
--
Regards,
David Utley