Red insert for Scirocco Steering Wheel?

<<This steering wheel is in great shape. It is from a 16V Scirocco. This wheel fits 85-92 VW's. (GTI, JETTA, and Scirocco) Not sure about a rabbit. The Red Scirocco Insert is hard to find, a Euro look. Any question just ask>>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2460886496

This guy is selling a Steering wheel with a red insert on ebay.  I have seen ones that have been painted but never a stock one.  Is this guy blowing smoke or what???

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1988 1.8 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (for sale)
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco (my new ride)