No subject

I tend to agree the bentley is the best source, but sometimes, teh haynes come in handy (specially when it is to find quickly the specs of your engine your rebuilding. (bentley has it spread out all over the pages VS Haynes single pages details.)

Oh yeah the red one are good, but you can find some of the VW factory "bentley's" that are just as good. (green cover)

ATS - Patrick Bureau - 85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 scirocco's coming soon!